Twilght role playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmett Cullen

Go down

Emmett Cullen Empty Emmett Cullen

Post  Taylor-Rose Thu 03 Jul 2008, 05:30

I am Emmett McCarty Cullen. . .
Let’s see: I was out hunting in the mountains one day in 1935. I was attacked by a irritated grizzly bear and nearly died; but that’s when my Rosalie found me and saved my life. Rosy’s my angel, one of which brought me to God. She took me to Carlisle to be converted into a vampire. Being an eternally damned creature doesn’t bother me one bit, because if Rosalie and Carlisle were turned, how miserable could eternity be? In the past I had trouble keeping the rules- I occasionally preyed on humans. . . but it’s all good, now! I’m a “vegetarian” like the rest of my family: Jasper, Edward, Rosalie, Alice, Carlisle, and Esme.

And like Jasper and Alice, I too have a gift. I’ve been blessed with strength instead of visions of the future & the power to control your feelings. I think it suits my personality.

I’ve publicly married Rosalie several times, all for her. I know she’s into the attention and I don’t mind- I just go along with things. I’ll do anything to make her happy. Every once and a while Rosy and I will go off and live alone apart from the rest of our family.

My life’s been a lot more interesting since Bella came to Forks. It’s good to see Edward happy. I’m all for her change! Though I already consider her one of the family. A lot of crazy stuff has happened since that girl’s been around- not that I mind, really. She makes life more interesting, I’ll admit. Sure, there have been those times when it can get a little overwhelming, but overall, Bella is a good person. I know she can’t help some of the trouble that just seems to follow her and whatnot, and it’s all fine with me. Just because we get to kick some major vampire butt every now and then doesn’t make me love her any less- so to speak. I’m glad she’s chosen to become part of our clan. After all, we could all use a little more entertainment in our lives! At least, that’s how I see it.

So, one example: there was this time when this lunatic of a vampire thought it’d be cool and go after Bella. Crazy, right? James and his little minions toyed around with us for what seemed like forever. Props for his being clever enough to get Bella out of our sight and whatnot. But anyhow, he got what was coming to him, when Jasper and I bashed his freaking face in when we killed him. That sparked an entirely new battle! Victoria thought that Edward killed James and got all uptight. She threatened to go after Bella with that whole “mate-for-mate” thing. She’s made numerous attempts at going after Bella, but every time there has always been something or someone in her way. Those dogs down in La Push killed off her partner, Laurent, before she had the chance to meet up again and plot evil. Looks like those wolves are actually good for something. Please tell me that I’m not the only one who is surprised. Doesn’t mean that I like them any more, though.

So Victoria got all catty and ended up putting together a some-what intelligent plan. When worse came to worse, my family and I had to team up with the dogs down yonder. I guess they were of some help. Taking out the newborn vamps that Victoria created was fun. Jasper even showed us some nifty moves from his Civil War days. Needless to say: we won!

Where are we now? Well, Bella has just graduated from high school (for the first time), and soon she’s going to be turned into a vampire. I know for a fact that Rose is against it, and I see where she’s coming from, though. Edward isn’t exactly thrilled, either. But I guess it is whatever Bella wants, right? I mean, we voted and the majority spoke. We all want Bella to become part of our family, and that’s that. I think Edward is going to be the one to turn her; well, it’s either him or Carlisle. I think it would be kinda weird to have. . . like, your father-in-law biting you and everything. Besides, it’s only right for Edward to do it, considering he’s her fiancée and all. I hope I get to be a best man! I look awesome in a tux.
Cool
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

http://twilight-obsessed-rp.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down