Twilght role playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do now?

3 posters

Go down

What to do now? Empty What to do now?

Post  Alexa Call Mon 07 Jul 2008, 22:24

Alexa sat atop the rockey cliff. Her black sweatshirt becoming increesingly wet from the rain. her legs were criss-crossed in front of her and her arms lieing in her lap. her left hand held on to her old worn out CD player. She Hummmed along to the tune comming out of the head phones. A small smile played across her lips. 'Today was a good day' She thought to herself. Becomming to warm under her jacket she pulled it off and let the ran soack her hot skin.
Alexa Call
Alexa Call
Admin

Back to top Go down

What to do now? Empty Re: What to do now?

Post  Jake Black Thu 10 Jul 2008, 09:25

I was bored, so I went for a walk down to the beach. I looked at the ground as I walked. I was, as usual, shirtless, and it was raining, so the cool drops felt great against my skin. When I was reaching the cliff's edge, I looked up. Sitting there, was girl. I didn't recognize her, but I could only see her back, so odds were that I knew her. I kept walking toward her, it felt like I was being drawn there. "Hey," I said, sitting next to her, looking down at the waves. "Do I know you?" I asked, not recognizing her scent, which was odd.
Jake Black
Jake Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Call Sat 12 Jul 2008, 23:12

Alexa looked up and was met with the to most beautiful brown eyes. with in a second her heart beat spead up her cheeks were red and she was filled with an overflowing sence that she had neve felt before. "y...y...y...n...no i dont think weve met." She said after a long,and aquward, pause. "My...My names Alexa."
Alexa Call
Alexa Call
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Black Mon 14 Jul 2008, 02:52

I was speechless. She was the most beautiful girl I hav ever seen. I got this weird feeling, somethng I had never felt before. Was I imprinting? I didn't know, but I had to keep talking to her, to find out. "O-oh. Well.. I-It's nice to meet you." I said, smiling for the first time in a long time.
Jake Black
Jake Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Clearwater Mon 14 Jul 2008, 03:13

I was following Jacob's scent, which i didn't really need, saying as he spent all of his time at the beach. When I reached the cliffs, I saw Jacob and some girl. They had their eyes locked on each others as they were trying to make small. I rolled my eyes, whatever was going on, looked like it was going to lead to a make-out session. "Gross." I said, knowing both of them would hear me, and sat down next to Jacob.

Leah Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Call Mon 14 Jul 2008, 06:51

Alexa pryed her eyes away from Jake. "Hi Leah." SHe said trying to shake the feeling from her head.' I cant be imprinting on jake.' She thought to herself. 'At least he dosent seam to recognise me from Seth'. She sat there scared stiff.
Alexa Call
Alexa Call
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Black Wed 23 Jul 2008, 00:54

I didn't turn towards Leah, I didn't want to. I just wanted to keep looking at Alexa's face. "Buzz off, Leah." I said through clenched teeth. Leah was all it took to spoil something, but I wasn't going to let her spoil this day.
Jake Black
Jake Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Call Wed 23 Jul 2008, 05:07

Alexa sat stiff waiting for Leahs responce. ' Dont make her mad Jake.' was ont the tip of her toung but she couldnt bring herself to say it. She really did want Leah gone but didnt want to say that eaither.
Alexa Call
Alexa Call
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Black Wed 23 Jul 2008, 05:23

Leah didn't say anything, but I knew her well enough to know that she scowled or stuck out her tounge out at my back at least. "So do you live around here then?" I asked Alexa, who looked a ton like Embry. I was now pretending that Leah didn't exsist.

Last edited by Jake Black on Sat 16 Aug 2008, 23:00; edited 1 time in total
Jake Black
Jake Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Call Wed 23 Jul 2008, 05:40

Alexa turend back to Jake her eyer wide. She opened her mouth to say something but couldnt. She Nodded her head yes. She looked down in her lap. 'Ops' She thought.
Alexa Call
Alexa Call
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Black Wed 23 Jul 2008, 05:46

I just stared at her, unable and unwilling to look away. She was so beautiful.
Jake Black
Jake Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Call Wed 23 Jul 2008, 05:54

Alexa quickly got up and began walking away. "shouldnt be here. Shouldnt be here. Shouldnt be here" She Began chanting to herself. She Picked up her pace.
Alexa Call
Alexa Call
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Black Wed 23 Jul 2008, 05:56

"Wait," I called as she walked away "Don't just leave me here alone with Leah." I said with a smirk, easily catching up to her. "What's your rush?"
Jake Black
Jake Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Call Wed 23 Jul 2008, 06:00

Alexa thought for a moment. " I...I ...I dont know." She said honiestly. HSe looked down and continued to walk but slowed her pace a little. 'v no point i getting away now.' She thought.
Alexa Call
Alexa Call
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Black Wed 23 Jul 2008, 06:06

"Then why'd you run away like that?" I asked, keeping pace with her. "Ah, whatever," I said shaking it off, after deciding that I didn't care why she tried to leave, just that I didn't want her to. "Which school do you go to?" I asked, wanting to know every thing about her.
Jake Black
Jake Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Call Wed 23 Jul 2008, 06:12

Alexa kepted her herd down. "Forks High" She Said a Little to quickly. She Sighed "Jake i Dont think we should be talking." She Said looking at him and stoping her walk. They Had reached the road now.
Alexa Call
Alexa Call
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Black Wed 23 Jul 2008, 06:18

I felt confusion sweep across my face. "Why?" I asked.
Jake Black
Jake Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Call Wed 23 Jul 2008, 06:45

Alexa looked into his eyes and couldnt look away. His deep brown eyes intranced her. she didnt say a thing. 'what am i doing? im no suposed to be here. hes not suposed to know.' She looked scaired.
Alexa Call
Alexa Call
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Black Wed 23 Jul 2008, 08:43

"Are you scared of me?" I aksed a little hurt. I couldn't think of anything I said that would scare her, so it must be something else.
Jake Black
Jake Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Call Fri 25 Jul 2008, 06:09

Alexa looked away. "No Jake im not its just my brother said i shouldnt be talking to you. Im sorry." she hung her head low and started walking off again.
Alexa Call
Alexa Call
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Black Sat 16 Aug 2008, 23:02

I gave her a shocked look. "Who's your brother? I'm sure, whatever he's said isn't true... I hope." I said, still keeping pace with her easily.
Jake Black
Jake Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum