Twilght role playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need someone to talk to.

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Need someone to talk to. Empty Need someone to talk to.

Post  Alice Cullen Fri 04 Jul 2008, 23:33

I walked through the forrest, bored out of my mind. I just couldn't stay in the house anymore, it was to quiet. Everyone except Edward and I were out hunting, and Edward was out with Bella to their meadow. Edward had wanted to go hunting early, still taking tons of pre-cautions for Bella, even though I assured that I could see she would be fine if he would just go on the family hunting trips, but he ignored me, as usual, So, I was dragged along to go hunting with him, and now I walk through the forrest with nothing to do and no one to talk to. I missed Jasper. I wanted them to come back now, but the last time I had checked, they weren't going to be back for hours still. Every minute without Jasper seemed an eternity Crying or Very sad . I sat down in frustration. I closed my eyes and concentrated on when they would be back. I crossed my arms over my chest in pout, and then visions starting coming.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Need someone to talk to. Empty Re: Need someone to talk to.

Post  Taylor-Rose Sat 05 Jul 2008, 21:33

"Hello Alice" I said with Edward right beside me as usual, not that that ever bugged but his eyes got black so often now I was starting to think that he never got much when he when on his hunting trips every so often and he always came back very early,
"Alice are you trying to take a nap or something?" I said laughing , I sighed with the sound bearly visable to my own ears.and sat down next to alice.

Last edited by Bella Swan on Sat 05 Jul 2008, 22:06; edited 1 time in total
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

http://twilight-obsessed-rp.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat 05 Jul 2008, 22:02

"Hello Alice we came back early it started to rain" I smiled that crocked smile Bella seems to love so much "so Alice what are you doing here anyway?"I said I couldnt tell all of her thougths were on Jasper, I sat next to her and bella
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat 05 Jul 2008, 22:12

"Oh, sorry, guess I should have checked for rain for you guys." I was just so busy checking when they would be back, it slipped my mind. "You have no idea how much I wish I could take a nap." I laughed weakly. "It would make time go faster." I looked over at them. Edward was looking at Bella the same Jasper looked at me. It made me miss that much more. If I could cry, I would have been.
"But anyways, I got bored and decided to take a walk. But walking didn't help, so I sat down and looked for when they would be back. I'm sorry it rained on you guys." I added.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat 05 Jul 2008, 22:21

"Its ok Alice its not your fault it rained and yes it would be nice to take a nap once in a while" I laughed almost weakly " and im sorry you have to wait for Jasper to get back but they said they would be back in a couple of hours, as you probibly already know"
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor-Rose Sat 05 Jul 2008, 22:27

I starighted up my back "Alice since you are so bored, what would you like to do until they get back?" I said with a big smile.

Last edited by Bella Swan on Sun 06 Jul 2008, 00:24; edited 1 time in total
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat 05 Jul 2008, 22:32

"Thanks." I said, even though it was my fault that they got rained on. I always check for them, always. I needed Jasper back, he would make things normal again. I sighed. "And, yes, I know. But I miss him so much when he's gone." I looked down at the ground and started playing with a leaf.
"Well..." I said, aswering Bella's question. "I don't care really. I just can't stand to be alone. But let's at least get you up off the cold wet ground." I said, standing up.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor-Rose Sat 05 Jul 2008, 22:43

"Okay" I said standing up,stumbling, obeying Alice , and giggled "well let`s do something anything you want to do okay what sounds fun to you?" I sat there thinking what do vampires do for fun in the rain besides base ball? since there was no storm.
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat 05 Jul 2008, 23:20

I giggled as well. "Well, there's one thing that's always fun... I could give you another makeover." I laughed. Bella always hated it when I even mentioned giving her makeovers.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor-Rose Sat 05 Jul 2008, 23:26

I sighed , Alice did love makeovers "sure Alice if that make you happy and I did say anything" I just about regreted those words I smiled "lets go" I sighed
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat 05 Jul 2008, 23:30

"Yay! I thought for sure you would say no." I laughed again, already in a better mood. Then I grabbed her arm and started pulling her back towards the Cullen house.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor-Rose Sat 05 Jul 2008, 23:38

I smiled "normaly I would have but you need some fun now" we were at the cullen house now she pullend me upstairs to her bathroom fully stocked with makeup she sat me down and I sighed as quietly as I could " okay Alice lets get this over with"
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sun 06 Jul 2008, 00:14

I followed beheind "Alice am I allowed to watch or do I have to stay in the living room?" I asked anxiously " you know how Bella gets shes being given a makeover expeclly by you"
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun 06 Jul 2008, 00:52

I laughed. Edward was right, Bella was so funny when I tried to give her makeovers. "Sure, you can watch. As long as it's alright with Bella." I said to Edward, pulling out a tube of lipstick.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor-Rose Sun 06 Jul 2008, 00:58

I sighed "yeah im sorry I freak I dont know why I just do" I confessed, my eyes looked at Edward he was smiling advoiusly he could see what Alice was plaining to do with me it made me nervious "um...Alice just wondering here but is it just a makeover today or are you plaining to dress me up too" as soon as those words came out I regreted them 'cause that probibly gave her an idea.

Last edited by Bella Swan on Sun 06 Jul 2008, 02:09; edited 1 time in total
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun 06 Jul 2008, 01:07

I felt my face light up at the idea. A vision of Bella all dolled up in my clothes came into my head. "Well, I was planning on just putting makeup on you, but now that you mention clothes..." My voice drifted off in excitement. I clapped my hands and started putting the makeup I had chosen on her.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor-Rose Sun 06 Jul 2008, 01:15

My eyes whidend, I looked at Edward he smiled and I knew he saw what clothes Alice was plaining to torcher me with"Oh no I knew I shouldnt have said anything I have a very big mouth that I need to keep shut!!!" I took a long sigh " okay Alice do what you want to me I have to start getting used to it after all you have to do this for my wedding sice I dont know the first thing about makeup and I wont deprive you of your fun" I sighed again just at the thought of Alice dolling me up so many times
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun 06 Jul 2008, 01:30

"All the more fun I get! I already know what I'm doing to you for the wedding. Your hair will be twisted elegantly, and the makeup I chose will look absolutly perfect!" I giggled out of excitement. "That reminds me... what should I do with your hair today?" I said, playing with her hair. Her eyes got so big that they looked like they were about to pop out. "I was just kidding, Bella." I said, then retutned to applying mascara.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor-Rose Sun 06 Jul 2008, 01:42

" for the wedding thats good you already know what your doing very good and I trust you about that Alice and please "I sighed "please dont ask me questions like that ok and all I have too ask although you may just do what you want im just asking not too over the top today okay?"

Last edited by Bella Swan on Sun 06 Jul 2008, 02:12; edited 1 time in total
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun 06 Jul 2008, 01:51

"Of course I already know what I'm doing for the wedding. What else would I be doing with all this free time I have? And alright," I sighed. "I won't ask you any questions like that, and I'll try, just try, not to go over the top today, but no promises." I said with a smirk
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor-Rose Sun 06 Jul 2008, 02:00

I smiled trying not to mess her up " thanks Alice I just get all freaked out by them thats all I hate thoses questions I have no answer to them"I bit my lip "and thank you for not trying to go over the top I really wouldnt mind it that much" I sighed
" but your makeup is extreamly hard to get off" I tryed my hardest not to smile at the thought of the prom two years ago that was not funny but at least Edward didnt make me go this year "oh and by the way..." I sighed " just to let you know if I through a fit because of what you dress me up in its nothing personal okay" I smiled weakly

Last edited by Bella Swan on Sun 06 Jul 2008, 02:14; edited 1 time in total
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sun 06 Jul 2008, 02:03

I laughed " I dont know Alice, if you do go over the top I think a fit is garanteed" I smiled crossly
"personaly I wouldnt risk it but knowing you I think you`ll take your chances"
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor-Rose Sun 06 Jul 2008, 02:20

I closed my eyes Alice was putting eye shadow on me and I tryed not to make a face "Oh shut up Edward!" I said almost shouting
"but your right a fit is almost garanteed but I`ll try my very hardest not to okay"

Last edited by Bella Swan on Sun 06 Jul 2008, 04:18; edited 1 time in total
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun 06 Jul 2008, 02:28

"Oh, of course I'm going to risk it! Bella's going to throw a fit no matter what I put her in!" I said to Edward. "And I'm sorry I buy good makeup Bella." I laughed. "Would like me to go a drugstore and buy cheap stuff that comes off just when you move? And I won't take it personally, I promise." I said rolling my eyes. " Thank you for trying, but you complain when I put one of my simple t-shirts on you." I smiled, and put away the eye shadow and brought out the pale pink lipstick.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sun 06 Jul 2008, 02:35

I laughed "Of course you are alice its you and or course Bellas going to throw a fit its bella" I laughed again
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum