Twilght role playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Uley

Go down

Sam   Uley Empty Sam Uley

Post  Taylor-Rose Thu 03 Jul 2008, 05:44

I am one of the Quileute boys. I and the rest of the "pack" protect the La Push reservation. I am sure you're wondering, from what are we guarding our reservation from? Blood Suckers. Or maybe you like to call them vampires, whatever. The point is, we all cary this burden because they exist. It's as simple as that.

THE GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.

I was the very first in our generation to experience the change. The change from man into wolf. When my skin began to burn with a heat so intense that no normal human could sustain, and my body practically tore into every which direction possible; there was no one there to help me understand what was happening to me. There was no one to guide me, or teach me the ways of this new existence. I had to figure it all out on my own. This is why, I suppose, I'm am considered the leader of the pack. The others look up to me, and rely on my judgement. When the rest of them began to change as well, I got into each of their minds and told them what they needed to do. I was always there, for all of them, because I knew it would not be an easy transformation.

A GIFT AND A BURDEN.

I would give absolutely anything, anything, to take back that one day, the day that I gave Emily her scars, a permanent reminder of my carelessness and idiocy. I will never forgive myself for the pain I inflicted upon her. This is why we must be rigorous with our actions. If we lose our cool for just a moment, if we forget to control our anger, or let our emotions overpower our mind, for even just a second; a second is all it takes for it to end in disaster. And that second is irreversible. The others think I'm too strict with my rules, but they must understand, we can not afford mistakes. Emily is living proof of that.

UNBREAKABLE BONDS.

We are fast, strong, powerful, and we can communicate with each other through our thoughts. Pretty amazing, isn't it? This is only in wolf form, mind you, but it's enough. Believe me when I say that it can be an advantage, as well as a nuisance, to put it mildly. Ask any of the others, I think they would rather not have the ability at all. Let's just say secrets don't exist in our world, if you know what I mean.

We also possess a gift we call "imprinting". It's sort of like finding your soul mate, but it's an even stronger bond than that, if you can imagine. This is where my Emily comes in. There really isn't a way to express in mere words how much she means to me. She is my soul mate, and so much more. The world would cease to have meaning without her, I would cease to have meaning. I, of course, have asked her to marry me.

THE PACK.

There were seven of us, seven males: Paul, Jared, Embry, Jacob, Quil, Seth, and myself. Then the eighth member changed, and to my surprise and astonishment, it was Leah, a female. Yeah, pretty crazy right? Now I know I've seen everything. The legends only contained stories of male descendants, never female. So we all assumed it would only be the boys that would experience the change, we all assumed wrong, obviously. We're still trying to get used to the new addition, to be honest. And to add to it all, Leah was the girl I had to leave behind for Emily. It was not an easy thing for me to do, the guilt I feel has never subsided, and I think she knows that, but the tension that now exists between us will probably never go away. Now that we can see each other's minds, it's been, well, interesting to say the least. We've also had two more very recent additions: Collin and Brady. Nope, they're not females, thankfully, haha. Leah is still the only girl in the pack. So, that makes ten of us in all.

I am proud of what I am.
I have made many sacrifices, but in the end, it is always worth it.
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

http://twilight-obsessed-rp.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum