Twilght role playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bella Swan

Go down

Bella Swan Empty Bella Swan

Post  Taylor-Rose Thu 03 Jul 2008, 04:51

I moved around a lot when I was younger, living first in California and later Phoenix, Arizona. Last January I moved to the small town of Forks, Washington. I was hesitant about the move at first, it is always cloudy, rainy, and cold. Not to mention the gross squashy green stuff that seems to grow on everything that should be brown. (I love warmth and sunshine - my pale skin needs it!) But it is worth it because I am able to live with my dad, Charlie, and met the love of my life, Edward Cullen. Even though the male population of Forks High was giving me a strange amount of attention, it was Edward who I was drawn to. The first time we met, in biology class, I was surprised by how much he seemed to not want to be around me. Later I found out that it was because he was trying to resist the smell of my blood; basically, he was trying not to kill me.

Yes, that is because Edward Cullen is a vampire. But not in the traditional, Dracula sort of way. As it turns out, real vampires don't sleep in coffins (in fact, they don't sleep at all), they don't mind garlic or crosses, sunlight doesn't kill them (although they can't be seen in it, since it literally sparkles off of their skin), and they are irresistibly beautiful. The one thing that is the same from the traditional myth is that they do need blood to survive. However, Edward and his family live off of animal blood, jokingly calling themselves "vegetarians."

At first, Edward tried to stay away from me "for my own good," but it was impossible for us to stay away from each other, and eventually he gave in. Everything seemed as though it was going well, even his family accepted me, and then James and his coven came into town. James, a vampire hunter, set it in his mind to kill me, but after a long chase, the Cullen's eventually disposed of him.

The summer before my senior year of high school was fantastic - Edward and I spent every day together, and I grew closer with his family. But then right after my 18th birthday in September, Edward and his family left town "for my own good." The only "good" outcome from that was that Jake and I were able to become best friends. Thinking that Edward did not love me had to be one of the most painful emotions ever, but Jake helped me get through the days, no mater how bard they were. But it turned out that Jake had a secret as well - him and some of the others in La Push are werewolves. Again, not in the typical sense. They don't have to change at the full moon, and would never hurt a human.

After an unfortunate incident where Edward thought I jumped off a cliff and died (Alright, I did jump off a cliff, but it was into water, and Jake saved me from Victoria who was waiting in the water to kill me. It's too bad Alice can't see wolves in her visions.) Anyway, Edward became suicidal thinking about a life without me and ran to Italy with the intention of making the Volturi, who are vampire royalty, kill him. Luckily, Alice and I were able to make it to Italy in time to save Edward, but not without a confrontation with the leaders of the Volturi themselves, who decided that they were either going to turn me into one of them, or kill me. After some negotiation, Carlisle agreed to change me after my high school graduation. I cannot wait to become part of their family, and spend eternity with Edward.

When I got back from Italy, Charlie grounded me. Not that I can blame him. after all, I did disappear for three days without letting him know what was going on. Charlie eventually decided it was about time to let me mingle outside our out-of-the-way home after a few weeks of being grounded in order to rekindle my friendships with those from school. It was difficult at first, I guess. I’m just glad that a few of my friends proved faithful even after those traumatic seven months. But we won’t go into detail about that. You understand

As my high school career comes to a definite close, I have been able to graduate from Forks High with my diploma, alongside Edward and Alice Cullen without any regrets and hindrances. The ceremony wasn’t all that enthralling in my opinion, but of course it meant a lot to my dad; I guess I can’t blame him

Despite the after-party Alice eagerly put together, these past few weeks have been rather peaceful, and I’ve been enjoying the time to relax. Well, I suppose that’s not entirely true. Victoria finally revealed herself, after the Cullens and I discovered her course of action. The menacing threat she posed to me has ceased to exist; the string of murders that plagued Seattle has come to a close, much to our delight. We are all safe, now, knowing that the Volturi have crossed back to Volterra after their all too brief visit to our little community, here in Forks.

Edward and I are currently engaged to be wed, as August the thirteenth proves to be the day when Charlie will have to walk me down the aisle. But I don’t want to think about such an experience, yet. In fact, let’s never talk about it. Marriage isn’t a keen word I’m fond of in my vast vocabulary. With as much as that said, I am going to become one of the Cullens soon enough, no matter what anybody suggests. I know my options, and I’ve chosen this course of action. I’ll do anything to be with Edward for all eternity, as one of him. After months of thought, I am now ready to become a vampire.
Taylor-Rose
Taylor-Rose
Admin

http://twilight-obsessed-rp.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum